Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Dedication?!?!??

Well first off, I'd just like say that my next post or so may be sporadic and even less grammatically correct that usual. I am on day 2 of a 5 day family vacation. My first mistake was letting the boys watch a 1 and 1/2 hour Spongebob Squarepants DVD on the drive down without them wearing earphones. I'm normally a Spongebob fan and actually enjoy watching the show but when you're trying to concentrate on driving, that little fucker laughing behind your head is just plain, oldschool annoying.
After a visit to a colonial fort, a lake tour on a paddlewheel boat, some shopping and a testy mini-putt game. I am now pressed up against the hotel room door ('cause it's the one place that I can still snag the wi-fi ... I'm too lazy to head down to one of the common areas.) I'm also typing this on the teeny-tiny keyboard of my iPod touch.
... Talk about hardcore hmmmmmm.....

No comments:

Post a Comment