Sunday, June 20, 2010

Here's Johnny

Is it just me or does this kid look like he's auditioning to be a talk show host (either that or a pretentious English professor ... but I digress).
Let's just get this out of the way ... Of course I know that there's absolutely nothing right about this situation (extra-especially being a parent myself).   It's bad, bad, bad, wrong and again bad.  But damn ... it just so looks like smoking is this kid's thing.  
I grew up in the 70's when everybody and their uncle's parents smoked like industrial revolution chimneys and I can't remember seeing anyone seemingly more comfortable with the cancer stick as this kid.
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/3004588/Tot-cuts-down-to-just-15-cigs-a-day.html


How retarded is it that they have to have him cut down from 2 packs a day to now smoking 15 cigarettes a day.  How about cut him down to no fucking cigarettes a day.  And all thanks to "therapy focused on playing."  He's 2.  Therapy???  Focused on playing?!?  How many focuses could he have??  Eating, sleeping, dumping and playing ... what else is there? Here's my therapy ... put the fucking cigarettes up on a shelf.  KALBAM ... problem solved.


How do you figure the first cigarette experience went when the kid was only 18 months old?  How in the hell did he not set something on fire?  I'm trying to picture my kids doing something like that at the same age ... and there's just no fucking way.  Just trying to get them to actually put what they were supposed to be eating in their mouth was an adventure.  Giving them fire was way out of the realm of possibilities.  Then again, maybe I'm just a soft liberal,Western-type pussy or something ...

No comments:

Post a Comment