Monday, July 26, 2010

Whatttttt????

This past weekend, the wife and I went to a pool/dinner party at a friend of the wife's place.    The food was good, the music was fine, there were plenty of laughs ... blah, blah, blah, etc.
Later on in the evening, I found myself sitting in the living room listening to the general conversation and enjoying a yummy Tequila on ice.  At one point the conversation turned the topic of Michael Jackson.  The overall tone was one of syrupy admiration. One chick was going on and on about how she had been a lifelong fan and how much she just loved him. The straw that broke the camel's back was when the 'always-talking guy' offered up the uber-sincere "I just so respected him, like an artist ... you know."  Snap
I then climbed out of my tumbler of Tequila and piped in, " Yeah, there's nothing quite like the respect you can have for a guy who likes to fuck monkeys and little boys."
I got a pair of giggles, one guffah and the stink-eye from the wife.
There endeth the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment