Tuesday, July 20, 2010

How Do You Snort Monkeys ?

That's it, I've got it ... I'm gonna start a blog that focuses on all the really weird shit that people try and smuggle through airports.  Ahhhhhh remember the good old days when people  smuggled things like drugs, jewelry or other people.  
"Man Caught Smuggling 18 Monkeys At Mexico Airport"
Seriously !?! ... Monkeys ... 
I want to know how he came up with the number 18.  Was it a space issue?  I mean, was he thinking, "I love to get 20 of those little fuckers in there, but man I just can't pack any more of 'em in."  They're live friggin' monkeys, not socks and underwear.
Then there's the switch from the suitcase to the t-shirt. Because of X-rays ... X-RAYS?  How did he not know this going in.  
Was he in line at the airport going, 'What the hell?!?  Are they gonna X-ray my luggage?  When the fuck did this start happening?  Aw Crap!!  I guess that means I'm gonna have to go with plan B.  
Paco ... dig the girdle out of your carry-on ... we're gonna do this kangaroo-STYLE!!"
I guess it's relatively safe to assume that the monkey smuggling crowd is not the sharpest of the weird shit smuggling underworld.

No comments:

Post a Comment