Sunday, April 4, 2010

Err...Umm...Yeah?!?

I'll finish up my trifecta of movie previews with one that could possible be the heart-warmer of the year.  Eat a big bag of gristle and enjoy.



On the one hand I can get behind the whole bizarreness of the idea, the whole pushing the 'weird and stupid' envelope kind of thing.  Then again, there's the instant and huge, you gotta be fucking kidding me reaction, that rushes over you like a fat kid gunning for Easter chocolate. 
"What kind of twisted motherfucker?"  Just sort of keeps rolling around in your head.
I would have loved to be a fly on the wall when the writer or whatever was pitching this idea to the dude with cash ... 
"O.K., O.K. so there are these two chicks right.  Umm ... Then their car breaks down ... Don't worry it gets better ..."

No comments:

Post a Comment