Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Eeny, Meeny, Miney, Moe

Here's a story reporting about the dangers and the hazards that can arise from wearing the big doey-eyed contact lenses that Lady Gaga sports in her "Bad Romance" video.
http://www.lemondrop.com/2010/08/18/lady-gagas-big-eyes-spark-health-warning/



As you can see the title of the story is "Lady Gaga's Big Eyes Spark Health Warning".  My first thought is obviously that the big-eyed thing is probably not the largest health warning that should be sparking when it comes to Lady Gaga.  
As you may be able to tell by the songs that I put in the side thingys, Lady Gaga just not my cup of tea and so I'm not gonna yammer on and on about how my her music induces the general vomiting.
My beef with her is all the dancing in a triangle.  There's no way that that can be good for you ... Thinking that you're the top of a pyramid all the time, not being able to dance in a circle at weddings, the need to flail, etc. (I'm a guy so the whole weird-dressing-not-enough-clothes thing is kind of a non-issue)
Back to the big eye thing.  Does the teen-aged girl have to adopt anything and everything that whatever celebrity throws on to make their look/video a little bit different?  I think that the next big thing with an ounce of a sense of humour should dance around with a big flashing vuvuzela stuffed up their ass for their next video just to see if it catches on.

No comments:

Post a Comment