Monday, November 22, 2010

I'll Have That With Some Fava Beans And A Nice Chianti ...

There is just no end to the slap-happy source known as 
'the weird shit":
Kentucky Man: I was Forced To Eat My Own Beard



Watch the video ....
I am shocked because there is absolutely, (I'll even say it again) absolutely nothing that I could add as a comment that would do justice, in any way, to the sheer, jaw-dropping, "Holy-Shit"-ness of the video.  There's really no point in commenting on what went on in the video/story (Dude forced to eat his own beard 'cause he's suspected to be a lawnmower shyster) ... It's the guy in the story ... and because of the story ...
That, my friends was a DIY 'stereotype' in a box.  I don't think that I have ever seen someone fulfill a stereotype so perfectly ... It was 'beautiful'.  It's almost one of those once-in-a-lifetime events ... Like seeing the statue of David or a flawless diamond... I'm getting all misty ...

No comments:

Post a Comment