Monday, November 15, 2010

And We Only Get Free Donuts

This one encompasses the whole rainbow from 'Fucking WOW' to 'Holy Crap, That's just Fucking Scary'.


Dealership Offers Free Guns For Truck Buyers

I've gotta be completely honest and say that Yes, getting a free AK-47 assault rifle with my new pick-up purchase is one helluva cool promotion (Yay).  Seriously, a freakin' AK-47.  I'm pretty hard pressed to think of something that would bump up the awesomness factor that doesn't involve massive amounts of cash, a tiger and/or a hooker.


ON THE OTHER HAND, this dealer is in Florida ... F-L-O-R-I-D-A ... and ... well ... It's easy just to say, "Enough said."  Buuuttt ...
This may seem like I'm disparaging the all the fine folks of the whole state but ... well ... let me just say that I think that there's some sort of saying that talks of how all the nuts run down and collect in Florida.  
I, again, know that I hail from the land of the gun restrictions but never the less, I honestly can't see any worthwhile reason why the gun racks of Florida trucks would need an influx of AK-47s( or anywhere to be frank ... sir ).  The only thing that I can think of is maybe the AK-47 is the one rifle that has someway, somehow eluded the avid Floridian truck and gun collector ... and the truck dealer is just being helpful.

No comments:

Post a Comment